Thursday 14 January 2016

Something close to my heart

So as many of you will know I normally do a charity event at the beginning of the year called live below the line. In the last couple of years I have raised over £1000 for the charity, The Hunger Project. They're amazing and it's been a fantastic experience working with them. I'm really proud of what I've done with them of the past couple of years but this year I have decided to raise money for a different charity close to my heart, Cancer Research UK.

I have just signed up for the race for life in June in memory of someone really special to me and who I miss dearly, my Grandpa Starritt.

I'm keen to create a team to run together for this amazing cause so we can have fun and raise loads of money for this fantastic charity. So girls if you're interested please let me know and we can create a team :)

In the meantime if you want to donate my just giving page the link is here.

https://www.justgiving.com/becca-pettitt

Thanks for your support as always ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.