Saturday 24 March 2018

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Hello! Remember me? No...? Didn't think so.

I have hidden away from blogger for a long time now. It's been a mixture of not having the time and if I'm completely honest, falling out of love with it. I didn't really blog that much in the beginning compared to the bloggers I know but it got to the stage when I was worrying I hadn't posted enough or what my next post was going to be about. I blogged three times last year... I think that says it all.

I really want to start writing more so I have decided that now is the best time to pick this up again. I want it to be more organic. I'm not going to push content out for the sake of it. Expect travel, music the arts and food blogs from me as I bumble my way through my mid twenties not really knowing which direction I'm going or where I'm going to end up... oh the fun.

What a pitch. Stick around, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.