Saturday 5 December 2015

Review: HubBox, Plymouth

When my friend was down from London, I decided to take her to HubBox as I had heard really great things about it but hadn't been myself yet! If i'm honest, I was a bit let down...

I had the 'Hot Chick' burger and I felt like it was mostly bun and salad than chicken which was a massive disappointment as on the menu it was my burger down to a tee! Hot, crispy chicken in a bun. Yum. But as you can see below, that top thin layer is all the chicken I got....


On the other hand, my salted caramel shake was incredible and it came it a massive big tin! We also ordered the cheesy 'dirty' fries which were also meh. They were meant to be really spicy but they weren't, although they were better than the burger and the HubBox sauce was pretty immense.


Saying this, I think I will try again as I have heard nothing but good things about this place and my friend had the 'Big Kahuna' and said it was incredible so maybe I just made a bad choice...

Atmosphere was great, music was even better and its always packed! Will definitely be going back soon, but think I'm going to try a hot dog!

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.